Reiki is very easy to learn and requires no previous experience. The classes are taught in a very relaxed and supportive environment in Downtown Toronto and I provide ongoing mentoring support for all my students.
One of the best benefits of becoming a Reiki Practitioner is not only that you can help others, but you can easily do sessions on yourself to keep your energy field strong and balanced. With the stress and challenges in the world today having this ability is a huge asset.
The style or method of Reiki I teach is the Usui Shiki Ryoho or Usui style of Reiki. There are three levels of Reiki training. Reiki Level One and Two are the Practitioner levels; whereas Level Three – Reiki Master training involves learning advanced practitioner techniques as well as extensive training in how to teach Reiki.
In each Level you receive written material and a certificate of completion.
REIKI LEVEL ONE TRAINING:
The Reiki Level One class is a one day program from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. In the class you are attuned to the Reiki energy and taught how to use it. The attunement process is a ceremony whereby you are connected to the healing energy through the Crown Chakra.
The class includes:
* Attunement Ceremony
* A discussion of the History and Benefits of Reiki
* A discussion of how Reiki interacts with the Chakra system
* Demonstration of hand positions for Self Reiki followed by a Self Reiki session
* Demonstration of a chair Reiki session on others followed by a practice session
* A discussion of how to do Reiki sessions on animals
* Demonstration of hand positions for massage table sessions on others followed by practice sessions.
REIKI LEVEL TWO TRAINING:
The Reiki Level Two is a one day program from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. In the class you learn some advanced techniques and receive a further Attunement session to connect you with three Usui symbols which are used to enhance your Reiki sessions.
The class includes:
* Attunement session to connect you with the Usui Reiki symbols
* Description and uses of the three Symbols to enhance and focus the energy, to balance the different layers of the energetic field, and to send the energy at a distance
* Scanning the energy field and Chakra Balancing
* Long Distance Energy Practice Session
* Setting up positive fields of energy for goals
* Beaming the Energy or sending it to someone or something at a distance but within your eyesight
* Massage table practice sessions
REIKI MASTER LEVEL TRAINING:
The Master Class is a two day program which includes attunement to the Level Three Master Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher Levels. During this class you are attuned to four additional symbols – two Usui Master Symbols and two Tibetan Master symbols. During the class you learn Advanced Healing Techniques and how to teach Reiki to others, including how to do the Attunement Process.
The first day of the class involves reviewing Levels One and Two from a teaching perspective. You also receive the Reiki Master Attunement followed by a review of the Master symbols, their uses, and other Advanced Healing Techniques.
On the second day of the class you learn how to do the Attunement process and practice it. If you are going to become a professional practitioner we also review business practices and self-employed income tax information.
The program includes a 420 page manual containing materials for all levels of teaching as well advanced healing practices. You also receive a DVD of the Attunement Process for all three levels of Reiki teaching.
Following the class a student structures ongoing learning as to their needs. For example, if you are going to be teaching a class you can audit my classes to observe the class from a teaching point of view. Students can also co-teach part of the class if they wish to get some practice.
As with all the levels of Reiki I am always available to mentor and assist you on your Reiki journey.